This is a Vegetarian product
Contents – 1Ltr Gingelly Oil Unrefined Wooden Cold Pressed + 1Ltr Groundnut Oil Unrefined Wooden Cold Pressed
is one of the oldest oils used in India. Sesame oil has been used in multiple ways and not just for cooking. Sesame oil also undergoes a refining process, which destroys many of the health benefits of the Real sesame oil Wooden Cold Pressed from sesame seeds. For thousands of years in India, sesame oil has found many uses; let's look at some of the ways in which sesame oil has been in use in India.
For skin: Wooden Cold Pressed Gingelly Oil/Sesame oil (unrefined & Unfiltered) contains an antioxidant named Sesame oil (national center for biotechnology information - sesame oil) which has huge potential as an anti-aging cream because it helps in keeping the skin cells rejuvenated and healthy our ancestors somehow about the anti-bacterial benefits of sesame oil and hence it was used for a massage before sleeping which will protect the skin from any kinds of infections for food: Gingelly Oil/Sesame oil is like the Indian counterpart of olive oil and it lends a distinct flavor to your dishes Gingelly Oil/Sesame oil is used as a natural preservative in pickles due to its natural antimicrobial properties for lighting lamps: lighting a ghee lamp is the most auspicious but after ghee, sesame oil is considered to be the most sacred oil to light a lamp with so many materials and spiritual benefits, sesame oil is truly a present from the gods but these benefits are intact and available only when you use Wooden Cold Pressed Gingelly Oil/Sesame oil (unrefined & Unfiltered). Let's move towards a happier healthier tomorrow by switching to Wooden Cold Pressed Oils today.
Because of a very high smoke point, groundnut oil can be used for deep frying and high-temperature cooking
• Thanjai Natural Wooden Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil adds a very unique taste to any food
• Thanjai Natural Wooden Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil/Peanut oil contains many essential fatty acids and is completely free of cholesterol
• Thanjai Natural Wooden Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil contains resveratrol which Helps to protect from cancer, nervous system diseases, Alzheimer’s, etc.
• Thanjai Natural Wooden Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil is rich in plant sterols which help in reducing heart attack risk. According to US FDA, intake of food containing plant sterols twice a day reduces heart attack risks
• Thanjai Natural Wooden Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil is also high in vitamin E which is also an antioxidant and Helps to protects the cells from damage.
You've already written a review before!
You cannot rate your own product!