Package Contents: Amla, Reetha, Shikakai, Henna, and Indigo Powder for Hair Care | Combo Pack of 5 | Each 250g
- Amla powder, also known as Indian gooseberry powder or Emblica Officinalis is world known natural herb for hair conditioning, making hair treatment, and ayurvedic products.
- Amla powder is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C that helps to nourish your hair and give it a natural glow.
- Thanjai Natural Amla powder is also good for your skin as it helps to brighten and tighten the skin.
- Amla powder for skin helps to reduce lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and acne problems to give you blemish-free youthful skin.
- Amla Powder, if taken regularly nourishes the scalp and roots and promotes the growth of long and healthy hair.
- Micro-fine powder: Thanjai Natural presents a microfine amla powder that is made by drying amla fruit pieces and blending them smoothly. The triple-sifted process makes it a lump-free powder that is easy to apply over face, skin, and hair.
- Reetha tree is a highly valued medicinal plant in Ayurveda for its innumerable therapeutic and detoxifying properties.
- Sapindus Mukorossi or Reetha also goes by several other names like soapnut, soapberry, and Washnut and is known for promoting hair growth.
- The anti-inflammatory properties present in it soothe the scalp by getting rid of the itchiness and irritation. Reetha has a powerful cleansing effect on the hair and scalp.
- Reetha powder for hair growth: Stimulates hair follicles and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Known to help in hair fall control and new hair growth.
- Reetha Powder adds intense shine to the hair and brings back the natural texture. It makes your hair soft and looks bouncy naturally.
- Senegalia rugata, commonly known in India as Shikakai. It is one of the Ayurvedic medicinal plants.
- It is traditionally used as a shampoo and it is also added in synthetic Ayurvedic shampoos. It is widely known as Shikakai. (in language Tamil)
- Shikakai powder clears off dandruff and dirt that accumulates in the scalp. apart from that, Shikakai also strengthens the hair roots and makes hair soft, silky & glossy.
- Shikakai powder for hair growth retains the natural oils of the hair, control dandruff, and strengthens hair roots, keeping it lustrous and healthy.
- It works as a natural Shikakai cleanser for the scalp, maintains the natural color presenting soft shiny bouncy hair.
- Thanjai Natural Shikakai Powder Makes Hair soft and shiny | Fights Dandruff | Boosts Hair Growth | Works as a Hair Cleanser | Prevents itchy scalp | Heals Dry scalp | Eliminate Lice.
- Thanjai Natural Henna powder (Mehandi) is 100% natural and is directly made from Henna leaves.
- It is Triple-filtered Microfine Powder and gives natural color, shine, and conditioning to the hair.
- Being pure and Natural, our Henna powder is gentle on the scalp and skin. It improves hair growth, reduces hair fall, and provides cooling to the scalp.
- It boosts your hair's health, protects it from hair-related issues like dandruff, itchy skin, etc.
- It can help reduce hair fall: Henna directly affects the scalp, assisting in improving follicle health. This helps curb hair fall and also prevents and corrects hair thinning.
- It can help prevent dandruff: Henna helps remove excess grease and dirt from your scalp, including dandruff.
- Henna Powder is used for Hair, Hands, and Foot.
- Indigo Powder is a natural dye that is very famous nowadays for coloring hair black. The powder is obtained from the dried leaves of the Indigofera Tinctoria plant.
- Many people know it as black henna, but it gives a blue dye. When used with natural henna powder it gives a dark brown to shiny black color. When applied over henna-treated hair, it gives a lush black color.
- It not only colors but also nourishes the hair. 100% natural Indigo Leaf Powder effectively covers the greys and offers sustainable results without damage.
- Indigo Leaf Powder must be tried with natural henna for better results. It also helps to detangle hair, making them thicker, manageable, and lustrous.
- Indigo Leaf Powder is an alternative to Hair Dye for all and mostly with the people who are sensitive and allergic to Hair Dyes
- Besides giving a natural color, Indigo acts both as a natural hair cleanser and a conditioner.
- The herbal powder cleanses the scalp, reduces dandruff and hair loss. Its regular application repairs dryness and brittleness.