This is a Vegetarian product.
- Traditionally Charcoal Roasted Coffee Beans
- Superior Blend of 80% Coffee - 20% Chicory
- We offer you coffee powder combined with chicory in a ratio of 80: 20
- First Take a Perforated Filter Coffee Vessel.
- Put Filter Coffee Powder 2 or more Teaspoon Based on the Serves.
- Press the desk and fill the Hot water in it and Close. And Rest it for 15 minutes without disturbing
- Then Drop the Decoction which is in the bottom of the vessel into the glass based on the Strongness of needed
- Add the Hot Boiled Milk with that Coffee Decoction with Sugar, Then Enjoy the Thanjai Natural South Indian Filter Coffee.
The hills of southern India are bestowed with abundant coffee plantations. A South Indian household is incomplete without Filter Coffee and a Moka pot to brew an aromatic cup of coffee that enhances your senses. For Filter Coffee lover's it’s not just an average beverage. It is a pick me up we all need in the morning and to get us going through the day. Filter Coffee making is an art that requires finesse and skills. thanjai brings you only the best-handpicked coffee beans from the hills of Coorg to your coffee cup. It offers the best blend of Arabica, Robusta, and Chicory to give you a rich coffee experience.